- Tip to maximize your workout
- A new workout
- A trick or tip for the gym
- A cooking tip or trick
- A diet tip
- A weight loss tip
- A muscle building tip
- A healthy living tip
- A life hack to make life more healthy
- A new food to try out
- Exercises for a body part
- A list for diet
- A list for working out
- A list for healthy living
- Literally ANYTHING that will help your readers and other bloggers learn something new about diet, fitness, and healthy living!!
Some previous Fit Tip Tuesdays…
- How to find trans fats hiding
- How to get rid of stinky feet
- Leave your phone at the door for your workout
- Drink a glass of water before a meal
- Keep up with the right health news, not the wrong
- Stop snacking by painting your nails
Here’s how it’ll work:
1. At 10:00 PST (1:00am EST) pm Monday night, my Fit Tip Tuesday will be posted. You can grab the button there or below or over here.
2. Once you’ve written and posted yours (with the button), you can link up by clicking the link in my post. Fill in your name, picture, and URL to your Fit Tip Tuesday.
3. Check out other bloggers fit tips and share yours!
I could not be more excited about this Tuesday. TSOH’s first ever LINK UP PARTY. Let’s GOOO!
Can’t wait to read and share all your fit tips this Tuesday!!!
Do you guys have any questions? Who’s excited to join in on the party?!
PS – Seriously, this is how excited I am.
(shoutout to anyone that’s been following TSOH long enough to remember this picture)
PPS – Update on my previous post: apparently my mom’s trainer made up the name “Frankensteins” for that thigh workout! Sorry Michael at Equinox, totally snagged that from ya!
PPPS – Don’t forget to add more entries to my giveaway to win a free 3-day cleanse!!